Detroit Meetup

UnderLoK

Day of the week  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) of the week is best for you

This isn't a show, it's more of a meetup for the guys in the Detroit area. There has been some interest in getting something going in another thread and I thought I would start this one to get it organized. Someone mentioned that there is a show first week of June in Flint so maybe we should aim a week later?

Let's start with what day of the week and then we can decide on a date in early June. We will be meeting up at Xtreme Custom Car Audio in Rochester Hills. We also need to figure out how many people are interested in going.

Tom's shop isn't open Sunday so if Sunday is best we will either have to figure out another place to meet or maybe Tom wouldn't mind coming in on a Sunday, either way we will figure something out.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Sunday is by appointment, but if it fits everybody schedule better then by all means we will be here.....Like i said whatever day you guys decide let me know... i heard every that every saturday at gilbraltar in mt clemens has a db drag.... If the 5th or 6th is not good let me know i am supposed to go to an open house in ohio for one of my distributors.... but if i don't go i don't go...

This isn't a show, it's more of a meetup for the guys in the Detroit area. There has been some interest in getting something going in another thread and I thought I would start this one to get it organized. Someone mentioned that there is a show first week of June in Flint so maybe we should aim a week later?

Let's start with what day of the week and then we can decide on a date in early June. We will be meeting up at Xtreme Custom Car Audio in Rochester Hills. We also need to figure out how many people are interested in going.

Tom's shop isn't open Sunday so if Sunday is best we will either have to figure out another place to meet or maybe Tom wouldn't mind coming in on a Sunday, either way we will figure something out.

Any day of the week is good for me currently lol.

Same here man, 20% unemployment FTFL... :angry:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

sunday is best for me im a junk delivery guy...shit i dont think im suppost to say that...i deliver furniture! i couldnt get a day off if i was dying and lost a leg. :bull: x3

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

psh after may 30 ill be on vaca so im down for w.e, just be warned if it happens on june 1 i expect bday presents :angry:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

You guys don't have enhanced licenses like our messed up state.......

i needs a passport!!!!

You guys don't have enhanced licenses like our messed up state.......

Enhanced I.D's are the shit! So nice to have.

Looks like sunday is winning so far. Maybe Ill have to hurry up and get the taurus done!

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Archived