How can I check the order overview?

I placed an order on Tuesday, for a Fi Q 15 Fully Loaded, and I can't remember what all I got for fully loaded. I saw on the UPS tracking info that it said "HIQTS", and I'm pretty sure I didn't select that since I'm going ported. If worse comes to worse, is that a bad option for ported? I'm paranoid now I spent 400$ and that's not what I wanted. I remember checking all the options to see what prices were, and I hope I didn't slip and click that one. Can someone link me to a page I can check or inform me on High QTS?

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I've already emailed you. What you have will work fantastic in a ported enclosure.

The only reason we have the option is so the sub will have the ability to be ran in a sealed enclosure. If you do not have a Hqts motor then you cannot run it in a sealed box it will not sound good. You also cannot have an inductance ring without the HQTS motor. It does not mean that it is meant for sealed only. It turns it into a Mid Q woofer (which works fine in sealed and ported) instead of a Low Q woofer (which only works in ported).

It will work fine. Relax.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."