Okay so the build is getting started I planned on starting yesterday however, for the first time ever, I go to the place I get my wood and they are completly out of MDF and Birch, so I have to wait till monday/tuesday to start the box. So I decided I can post a few pics of whats going in the car for now.

First the Car an 03 Grand Am

04192010096.jpg

Second one of Jack's XL15's

05202010141.jpg

05202010142.jpg

05202010144.jpg

05202010145.jpg

Next is the Rainbow SLC 6.5's

05202010151.jpg

05202010152.jpg

The HU

05202010154.jpg

3 4" Aeroports for the Box

05202010147.jpg

This is going under the hood

05202010146.jpg

I will have 2 HC2000's in the trunk

And to power the sub will be an AQ2200D at .5ohms, that will be here Tuesday

Any comments/questions so far??

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Comments:

1) Nice 6.5"s

2) Get your wood here faster! I wanna see this box! :yahoo::clapping:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Looks like it's going to be a badass build. I'm tuned in. Oh yeah, what's the box specs going to look like?

It will be 3.4 cubes after Sub and Port displacement with 11 inches of port per cube, tuned to 32.xx hz

Comments:

1) Nice 6.5"s

2) Get your wood here faster! I wanna see this box! :yahoo::clapping:

Thank you, and I might go a town over to get my wood, if I can find a buddy that isnt busy with a truck.

Also the sub will be firing into the cabin, sealed off from the trunk.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Okay guys so I finally got my wood, had to have it delivered since I dont have a truck available to me, the wood will be cut and dryfitted tomorrow morning, and if everything checks out good, and no modifications are needed, then it will be glued together and dried overnight, if all goes well should be up and running Sunday evening.

Oh and I got my AQ2200 in the mail, I will post pics of that in a few hours as well as my mids and highs amp the

ZX. 650.4.

Also my Kinetik HC2000's should be here next week, so until then when I get my amp hooked up Im gonna be easy on the gains since I will be running at .5ohms,and right now I have just the Kinetik 1400 for the extra battery.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ