Sonic Electronix

Can anyone tell me if this amp is a good match for this sub, or should i change to something else...

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17890

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17387

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

why is this in the computer section?

lol i didnt shoose any section it just chose one for me....and if i bridged a 2ohm sub with it how much rms would i be getting...or should i just screw and buy something else. i got infinite amount of money but i wont pay over 200 for a sub and i wont pay over 500 for an amp...

actually that would be a good match, those subs are DVC 4ohm, so if you wire the subs ser/parr you will see a 4ohm final load bridged, which will be the 380rmsx1 load... but that is okay for a beginner set up, or just to have SOMETHING to fill in low end on maybe a upgraded stock audio system

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

actually that would be a good match, those subs are DVC 4ohm, so if you wire the subs ser/parr you will see a 4ohm final load bridged, which will be the 380rmsx1 load... but that is okay for a beginner set up, or just to have SOMETHING to fill in low end on maybe a upgraded stock audio system

well ok but i just want to get straight to the point what would everyone advise i get!!!

heres a pretty good amp for the money... Ive used this amp about 4times personally...

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4758009?s...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

and check out Big Oso thread, Group buy, check out the 15" stage 3 woofer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hes only running one though. it was never stated that he would run 2 was it? if it was, then he still wouldnt have a good match-up. not enough power.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

true... but those stage 3s are dvc 4ohm or 2ohm, and $140 for 1 15" with 600rms, and 3" voice coil? hell... damn good deal, and extra cone area for extra poundage

sundown.jpg