Sonic Electronix

I have a question. Okay so on my Tahoe build I will be running 2 2500.1's (subs), 1 1200.1 (L5 mid-bass), 1 650.4 (component sets), 1 350.2 (5 1/4 Coax's), and 1 250.2(3.5's). Now the head unit we are running will be the Pioneer AVH-P3100 which has 4v Pre-Outs X 2. So now the question is, first off with 4v pre outs trying to run so many amps, is that going to be enough output? The original plan was to run one rca to the back, to a EQ, then run the three rca outputs to the amps, with one going to the first 2500, one going to the 1200, and one going to the 350, then jump another rca from the first 2500 to the second, then one from the 1200 to the 650, then one from the 350 to the 250. God I hope that made sense. Anyways do you guys think we would need anything to boost the signal, and also would you run the rca's differently, if so the how would you run them.

Pant

Pant

Pant

Sorry for the long winded post. And thanks for any input. :drinks:

edit: mods im sorry I thought i was in the wiring section,

are you using a Y adapter like single female to double male or are they coming from the out of the amps? i dont think you will have trouble at all

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

rf 360 :)

I would like to run one lol, but we have a deadline looming and running out of money. I know they are worth the money, but is there anything that we could do in the mean time to get us past the deadline, and then go back and to the 360 later?

are you using a Y adapter like single female to double male or are they coming from the out of the amps? i dont think you will have trouble at all

Yeah they are coming out of the outputs on the amps.

If you're worried about voltage loss, it's minimal and will be split evenly between the amps. I do recommend some sort of line driver (360.2, maxxlink, etc.) to split the signal and make them stronger in the future. If you're on a deadline, you will be fine just splitting preamp or slaving.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

If you're worried about voltage loss, it's minimal and will be split evenly between the amps. I do recommend some sort of line driver (360.2, maxxlink, etc.) to split the signal and make them stronger in the future. If you're on a deadline, you will be fine just splitting preamp or slaving.

Thanks bro that's what I needed to know. :drinks:

Archived