i like the people wantin their shit to slap like yours for $500. that is hilarious

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i like the people wantin their shit to slap like yours for $500. that is hilarious

yes I give demos at my buddys shop they like what they hear but want the same output for less

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ive dealt with the gain knob shit before, I set it with a dmm cuz some moron girl wanted her system put in right, only to get a text 30 mins later saying that one of her friends turned a knob up and it got alot louder....

pisses me off

ive dealt with the gain knob shit before, I set it with a dmm cuz some moron girl wanted her system put in right, only to get a text 30 mins later saying that one of her friends turned a knob up and it got alot louder....

pisses me off

And that's when you say, "Okay, when your equipment blows up/fries, don't complain to me, or say it is my fault since they fucked with the gains" and hang up. Always works

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

people asking for help then tellin the people that help them that there wrong and dont know wut there talking about

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

And that's when you say, "Okay, when your equipment blows up/fries, don't complain to me, or say it is my fault since they fucked with the gains" and hang up. Always works

i wish it always did. but even with the serious angry tone, people still think that a little bit is ok. and the knob is so easily confused for as a volume switch. oh man...bass is louder. ill keep turning it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i wish it always did. but even with the serious angry tone, people still think that a little bit is ok. and the knob is so easily confused for as a volume switch. oh man...bass is louder. ill keep turning it.

Then let them blow their shit, doesn't hurt you at all. Just mark where you left all of the settings on the amplifier, so if they try to say it is your fault, you can use that as proof. And if they try to take the markings off with anything (like Acetone, etc.), it'll just take away the numbers/letters that are suppose to be there to begin with.

If people decide to change all the settings after I took my time to set it all up (whether I did it for free, or they payed me because I also just installed everything), that's their problem, not mine. They'll learn sooner or later that you were right, then maybe you can sit them down and actually explain the difference between a volume knob on the head unit, and a gain/bass boost knob on the amplifier, till then though...let them do what they want.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Then let them blow their shit, doesn't hurt you at all. Just mark where you left all of the settings on the amplifier, so if they try to say it is your fault, you can use that as proof. And if they try to take the markings off with anything (like Acetone, etc.), it'll just take away the numbers/letters that are suppose to be there to begin with.

If people decide to change all the settings after I took my time to set it all up (whether I did it for free, or they payed me because I also just installed everything), that's their problem, not mine. They'll learn sooner or later that you were right, then maybe you can sit them down and actually explain the difference between a volume knob on the head unit, and a gain/bass boost knob on the amplifier, till then though...let them do what they want.

yeah, i get you, but i think youre kind of missing the point. im not worried about whos fault it is, its just so irritating when any level of audio equipment is ruined by idiocy. or just te pure ignorance of it all.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The thing that pisses me off the most about certain people is when they think they know everything because they saw some fucking YouTube videos or read a magazine. I don't think people realize how much work it is to do this kind of shit. Every one thinks it's just plugging wires and turning knobs, they don't know the "science" behind it or how much knowledge is required to do a custom build. And that's what really grinds my gears.