Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

graduation money???what graduation money? pftttt....lol

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Posted

Sorry, I dedthe responsible thing with mine and put it in the bank for car repair and college fund.

Same, except only the college fund part

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Right here! Grad money will buy my batts and amp, and I will be done and ready to build!

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Posted

Right here! Grad money will buy my batts and amp, and I will be done and ready to build!

the military is going to be paying for my college and im doing 2 18's on 5kWs with loads of cool shit

Posted

the military is going to be paying for my college and im doing 2 18's on 5kWs with loads of cool shit

UGH.... wish i had the space for 2!

**WOW... just realized your about 40-50min. down the road from me.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Posted

Graduation money? Why should you get money for something that benefits YOU not your "family and friends?"

I guess it's a good thing and congrats to the Class of 2010.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Grad money is going towards car repairs. I have a job to fund my build.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...