Sundown Audio

Audiobahn 2200Hct or powerbass asa 1000.1

bmwsittinon19s

I had good luck with my asa1000.1. Good amp for the money. Not a fan of Audiobahn.....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

You would probably have better luck with the asa. As for audiobahn I am not quite sure how you would go about having them repaired since they are out of business. Im sure someone could repair them but I have heard a lot about their amps running hot.

i have a audiobhan1200d mono upgraded to 2200 and its pushing 8 dual 4 300rms subs and dont even get warm and its slamin all 8 the only reason i have this amp is cause i got it in a package deal with other car audio i wasnt a fan of em ether but i got to say this amp is bad ass. audiosavings .com is running a deal on there hifonics amps right now go check them out thats were i get alot of my stuff and smd members. get 10 percent off

im asking because i can trade my asa for it straight up right now my boy is selling his car n said he dont give a shit whats in it just gunna sell car anyway soo if i want ti give him my Asa to put in its place i was gunna buy like 2 Poweracoustic Mofo 12's or 2 type r 12s... i just got rid of my Adire Brahma 12 that was brand new in box.. i tryed to post on here n they told me not 150 post's anyway sold sub for 185 which i was told was a dam steal for it.. i had 2 of em i ran just 1 for awhile n it slammed hard n had a spare i bought the last one b4 adire went out of buisness actully... soo i think the asa won more votes here just looking for a strong amp i would maybe even trade my asa and some cash for somthing different....

As for audiobahn I am not quite sure how you would go about having them repaired since they are out of business.

i thought i read something somewhere that they had gone out of business. what's weird is i didn't read anything about their website when i visited last week.

Archived