Sonic Electronix

so i was bumpin and my system just turned off, when i got to the college i checked the cap and it looked fine but when i checked the fuse upfront it was all melted but not popped... so wtf happened lol

and why would my cap shut off if the line wasnt broke?

29494_397982167707_836867707_404897.jpg

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

either drawing too much current, but doubt it because it would of popped. its heat from the motor where ever you had it resting

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

either drawing too much current, but doubt it because it would of popped. its heat from the motor where ever you had it resting

the holder was placed ontop the battery, no signs of melting on the case of the holder neither. could anything else cause this?

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

I have had alot of experience of the MAXI fuses melting like that, they tend to not have very good connections and in turn create alot more resistance which creates heat, which causes that. I have personally had on melt on me like that like 5 years ago when I was just getting into audio. I would switch to an ANL style fuse/holder.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have had alot of experience of the MAXI fuses melting like that, they tend to not have very good connections and in turn create alot more resistance which creates heat, which causes that. I have personally had on melt on me like that like 5 years ago when I was just getting into audio. I would switch to an ANL style fuse/holder.

sounds like a plan, all my holders are maxi/ANL but i havent botherd buying ANL's since i had these spare maxi's (that whole sentence sounds weird lmao, but i have a perverted mind im sorry.)

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

sounds like a plan, all my holders are maxi/ANL but i havent botherd buying ANL's since i had these spare maxi's (that whole sentence sounds weird lmao, but i have a perverted mind im sorry.)

that makes 2 of us who have perverted minds lol, cuz i was laughing before i even got to the perenthesies

smdsig.jpg

Archived