So I hit something in my truck today...

Im to sleepy to upload any pics right now but i will tomorrow when i get a chance. Tonight i tossed my POS dual head unit and picked up a new pioneer ill have pics tomorrow. I also went by homedepot and auto zone and picked up wood and some herculiner for the box. sorry if none of this makes sense im on my phone and barley awake.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Ok So this build will take a lil longer then expected becuase..The DC is gone now lol dont asked what happened to it haha. But today I Ordered a 15" Audioque HDC3. And I don't know when it will be here. But in the mean time i will be building the box and just cleaning up the whole system. So last night and part of this morning I took out my old POS dual headunit and put in a nice new Pioneer here are a few pics for now. the sound quality went up so much just by switching headunits. :yahoo: & yes I know about the massive ball of wire in my dash haha.

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Subscribed. My brother is wanting to do a blow though in his single cab so please give some good detail on how you do it. Like seeing every persons own ways. :popcorn:

+2 i have a '98 sierra that i have thought about doing. also what did you have before? nice head unit i have a 4100ub that i'm swapping for a 7200hd.

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

ive always wanted to do a blowthrew

what u gunna do with the old deck?

and i love pioneer headunits but im stuck on what to get if i ever upgrade, my headunit's retail from pioneer is $560 or so and i got it a lil cheaper, and its a damn good headunit but i want one with same features and is more ipod friendly than mine is, i cant even get it to show the full name of the song, just the first 2 words, but with the ability of running 3way active off my headunit is why i still got it

but anyways good luck wit build, hope it all goes well, and dont forget the acordian boot lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ive always wanted to do a blowthrew

what u gunna do with the old deck?

and i love pioneer headunits but im stuck on what to get if i ever upgrade, my headunit's retail from pioneer is $560 or so and i got it a lil cheaper, and its a damn good headunit but i want one with same features and is more ipod friendly than mine is, i cant even get it to show the full name of the song, just the first 2 words, but with the ability of running 3way active off my headunit is why i still got it

but anyways good luck wit build, hope it all goes well, and dont forget the acordian boot lol

Im not sure yet. & You wouldn't happen to know were I could pick up a accordion boot do you? lol It's the last item I need.

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

did u do any work today?? any cutting so done yet?

Not yet. But maybe here shortly

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

Archived