Someone came into the shack today, and put my sirius satelite radio on a r&b channel, and in turn, i discovered that i liked early ninety's r&b. So post up some good songs for me to download, and listen to. Popular, and non popular, i want them all.

Stuff like K-Ci & JoJo, R Kelly, Jagged Edge, Joe. Post it up. :)

Edited by bibby

will smith ?

brian mcknight ?

i dont even think you can put will smith in this thread , just because hes a candy rapper doesnt put him in a baby making music genre.

anyone remember Heavy D and the Boys, Shai, H Town, Bell Biv Devoe

Guy, Keith Sweat, Jahiem, Bobby Valentino, Ne-Yo, Teddy Pendergrass, Al Green, Sade', Johnnie Taylor, Anthony Hamilton, Musiq Soulchild, Justin Timberlake, Akon, New Edition, Boyz II Men, Mary J. Blige, Usher, Eryka Badu, Mariah Carey, John Legend, Amerie, Kelly Price, Isely Brothers, Luther Vandross, Earth Wind & Fire, and alot more!!!!!

Got tired of typing!!! LOL!!! If you have an Epicenter all the above will hit HARDER than ANY rap cd out there!!!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Guy, Keith Sweat, Jahiem, Bobby Valentino, Ne-Yo, Teddy Pendergrass, Al Green, Sade', Johnnie Taylor, Anthony Hamilton, Musiq Soulchild, Justin Timberlake, Akon, New Edition, Boyz II Men, Mary J. Blige, Usher, Eryka Badu, Mariah Carey, John Legend, Amerie, Kelly Price, Isely Brothers, Luther Vandross, Earth Wind & Fire, and alot more!!!!!

Got tired of typing!!! LOL!!! If you have an Epicenter all the above will hit HARDER than ANY rap cd out there!!!!

none of them fit the genre or where even anyhting in the early ninetys