Meca 2x Lincoln City, Oregon!!!

EricM9104

its a ways away and expensive in gas but ive started saving...looks like ill be going!! i love the coast, love competitions and love car shows plus i got family up there win win for me

sweet! Be sure to register so I know how many to expect. Already have more than I anticipated coming, going to be a huge show. Once again you do not gave to submit payment when you register (it is an option buy not required), you can pay on the day of the event.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be making the trip down from canada for this one

Eric could please add Luke to the list on your original post?

Btw - Luke is the only person from SMD that I've taken registration from and right now he is traveling farther than anyone to get here.

We are 2 1/2 months out, I know that's a lot of time but lets get this going guys. I need to show that we are going to have a good turn out so I can start planning more comps.

Also, and I'll post up more info as I lock it down, I've been working with quite a few shops here in Oregon and will be traveling to Washington next week to do the same regarding a series of events that would be sanctioned thru MECA and would lead up to a NW finals show.

Added Luke to participant list, PMed you, registered for event.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Awesome, added ya to list.

C'mon Oregon folks find this!!!!

Stock H/U and mids/highs

NVX LOC

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Thanks Eric. I'll get flyers mailed out tomorrow to all those who requested.

Btw - this Saturday night, July 10th - 6pm,, Kingpin Car Audio / Motoring in Wilsonville, Oregon will be hosting the first qualifier of their summer SPL soundoff comp series (I'll post up the rest of the dates if anybody is interested). I will be making the trip and will have Surf City Sound Off info and promotional prizes from Chinook Winds. Come check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys - this comp is now only 2 months away. It has grown so much from when I first started planning it 3 months ago. As we start to get closer I'm at a point now where I need to start ordering the promotional materials that we will be giving away to competitors, dash plaques, tshirts, ect. I also need to determine how much of the parking lot I need to close to the public, I'd hate to turn people away because we don't have enough room sectioned off (it's a huge lot 1000+ cars, more than enough space for a huge show). So I'm planning on holding weekly drawings, only people who are pre-registered will be eligible. I'll post up the details next week when they are finalized but I'll give you a hint now, I've got 10 double rooms at the hotel on hold. Get pre-registered at Surf City Soundoff - September 19 if you have any questions or concerns hit me up here or email me at [email protected]

Request time off ;)

More money for gas, bigger audioz, I wanna hear some LOUD stuff!!!

Stock H/U and mids/highs

NVX LOC

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived