(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

lol thats funny they have videos of a guy in like britan with this dank ass window tint on his car cops were bashing the shit out of it with clubs cuase they dont have guns there some dank shit though

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

wtf pussy. tries to play it off by flippin the hammer lol funny shit because im pretty sure no one would use a hammer to break a window makes too much noise! <_<

Take 46.... all you need is a hammer *Thonk* lmao If the hammer you're using isn't working.... get a bigger hammer!

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

i would just use some spark plug ceramic

The ceramic from a sparkplug attracts negative electrons (Negative Static) A cars side or rear window (Tempered Glass ie safety glass) has positive electrons (Positive Static) If one were to throw a peice of sparkplug ceramic at a car window the first part of the ceramic that touches the window creates a miner spark explosion which temporarly weakens the glass to an extreme point than the rest of the weight of the ceramic breaks the glass.

i would just use some spark plug ceramic

The ceramic from a sparkplug attracts negative electrons (Negative Static) A cars side or rear window (Tempered Glass ie safety glass) has positive electrons (Positive Static) If one were to throw a peice of sparkplug ceramic at a car window the first part of the ceramic that touches the window creates a miner spark explosion which temporarly weakens the glass to an extreme point than the rest of the weight of the ceramic breaks the glass.

we did that on a junk car on my friends farm. i got all but the windshield lol sling shot and BB's are silent, reliable and accurate too :pardon:

that shit was funny...when the window went down instead of breakin lol good shit good shit lol