BASS RACE/ BASS BOXING SONG LIST

• 2 weeks later...

no, gangsta rock isnt steady enough. it drops too low to be an effective song.

i think the name is crunkin bass beats. at 1:18 its a continuous bassline. it let me do a 148.2 in bassrace. i can also peak a 149.5 on that song

ill check out that barbie girl song

you leaked my secret song, you bastard. and its not 43hz...its 40hz in the song, starting @ 1:17 in the song...i hate you for leaking :( ive used this song for 2 years without anyone knowing what it was :)

Team Phat HertZTeam KickerTeam Kinetik Power2005 MECA DB2 World Champion2006 MECA DB4 World Champion4 DD 9515's4 Kicker ZX2500.1'sI'm not a 1 note wonder...

thanks for the leak... on to lime batman

you won't find it on lime :)

you wont find it online anywhere to download. go buy his damn cd.

i knew i shouldnt have sent it to anyone ::cough::gmonk::cough::

so much for you not telling anyone...

Team Phat HertZTeam KickerTeam Kinetik Power2005 MECA DB2 World Champion2006 MECA DB4 World Champion4 DD 9515's4 Kicker ZX2500.1'sI'm not a 1 note wonder...

someone try my song.

dj billy e - crunkin' bass beats

at 1:18 its as clost to a tone as you'll get for about 50 seconds

you mean MY song.... :R :- :- :- :- :- :- :- :-

lol well i found gagsta rock a while back... im sure crunkin beats will be up sooner or later :^ lol jk but i doubt my ghetto town will have the cd since i cant even find the cd for a local group... that song bumps but i lost it :'(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

someone try my song.

dj billy e - crunkin' bass beats

at 1:18 its as clost to a tone as you'll get for about 50 seconds

you mean MY song.... :R :- :- :- :- :- :- :- :-

care to share?

Archived