Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i just looked at the ghost pic and im freaking out bro

i have all my lights on on my room

i want 2 go lol :rofl:

Yea man its pretty creepy.

I would too

You go right ahead :rofl:

Posted

im not scared of that place

hides under my cover and calls for my mommy :peepwall::rofl:

i would like 2 go there in the day and around night fall but night tym would be a huge maybe and stay the night....fuck that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

im not scared of that place

hides under my cover and calls for my mommy :peepwall::rofl:

i would like 2 go there in the day and around night fall but night tym would be a huge maybe and stay the night....fuck that

I have been outside the building at like 3 am. That neighborhood i was talking about there is a quart that you can stand in and see most of the building. One night i had the shit scared out of me cuz all i seen was like 10 security quards walking on top the building. It was fucked up for a minute. As far as staying the night :rofl: fuck u! thats all. lol

Posted

haha chicken shit, I just turned all the lights off

Where our microwave is, they always act weird, we are on the 4th one I think, so far no problems, but all the others, turn on by themselves in the middle of the night, timer starts counting, beeping, mostly at night, but in the day time too.

My gf used to say it was her ex, trying to talk to her kids, or spook me out. But I'am the biggest skeptic, I assume its because of a faulty power connection causing the circuit board to trip out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

haha chicken shit, I just turned all the lights off

Where our microwave is, they always act weird, we are on the 4th one I think, so far no problems, but all the others, turn on by themselves in the middle of the night, timer starts counting, beeping, mostly at night, but in the day time too.

My gf used to say it was her ex, trying to talk to her kids, or spook me out. But I'am the biggest skeptic, I assume its because of a faulty power connection causing the circuit board to trip out

Your like me, a logical answer for anything that happens. lol

Posted

haha chicken shit, I just turned all the lights off

Where our microwave is, they always act weird, we are on the 4th one I think, so far no problems, but all the others, turn on by themselves in the middle of the night, timer starts counting, beeping, mostly at night, but in the day time too.

My gf used to say it was her ex, trying to talk to her kids, or spook me out. But I'am the biggest skeptic, I assume its because of a faulty power connection causing the circuit board to trip out

Well it's good that's she's saying it's something paranormal and not God trying to make contact with her. It drives me crazy when peeps interpret random occurrences as God trying to talk to them.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

lol

well in my walk-in is there the old owner of the house i live at die...and it less then 1.5 feet away from me,

and i have shit throw at me when im in the back room (it a room me and my brother made) and i have seem and heard people walkin and talkin around the room

(note the only door was locked from the inside and i looked 2 make sure no one was in where the back room was)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

yep, I'am really big on UFOs too, but there are way to many explanations

I seen one while I was in my room, window wide open, and I noticed a bright bar fly by, never seen anything like it, grabbed the camera, and went outside, just barely missed it going back the other way, but what it looked like was a plane, with the bottom side of it completely lit up in LEDs, just wing to wing, in like a bar or dog bone shape

but I didn't hear any engine, never took a pic because it just didn't look right, fake

but would love to see one, like those big triangles that are really common

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Well it's good that's she's saying it's something paranormal and not God trying to make contact with her. It drives me crazy when peeps interpret random occurrences as God trying to talk to them.

If she said it was god, or sees the Virgin Mary everywhere ( she is latina) I wouldn't date her much longer.. lol

lol

well in my walk-in is there the old owner of the house i live at die...and it less then 1.5 feet away from me,

and i have shit throw at me when im in the back room (it a room me and my brother made) and i have seem and heard people walkin and talkin around the room

(note the only door was locked from the inside and i looked 2 make sure no one was in where the back room was)

That sounds creepy

this is Google Maps of the Sanitarium

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4400+Paralee+Lane%0ALouisville,+KY+40272&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Paralee+Ln,+Louisville,+KY+40272&gl=us&ei=tnv_S52oBYTaNaTT0Ts&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

If she said it was god, or sees the Virgin Mary everywhere ( she is latina) I wouldn't date her much longer.. lol

That sounds creepy

this is Google Maps of the Sanitarium

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4400+Paralee+Lane%0ALouisville,+KY+40272&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Paralee+Ln,+Louisville,+KY+40272&gl=us&ei=tnv_S52oBYTaNaTT0Ts&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Yep that is the sanitarium

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1253 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...