18" D2 ohm custom sub- SOLD

This is a fully custom 18" D2, high excursion, high efficiency, 1500rms easily, the coil and spider has been known to take 2000rms

This will love ported, tlines, even sealed.

Dual 2ohm, so 4 ohm mono, or 1 ohm mono will be perfect on this

I'am asking 300 shipped in the lower 48states

Terminals are up to buyer whether you want terminals, or direct lead connect

DSCN2608.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

DSCN2610.jpg

SOLD>>>>

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This is a fully custom 18" D2, high excursion, high efficiency, 1500rms easily, the coil and spider has been known to take 2000rms

This will love ported, tlines, even sealed.

Dual 2ohm, so 4 ohm mono, or 1 ohm mono will be perfect on this

I'am asking 300 shipped in the lower 48states

Terminals are up to buyer whether you want terminals, or direct lead connect

DSCN2608.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

DSCN2610.jpg

the date is 5/29/10 NOT 09' just wrote the wrong date haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This is a good deal for someone! love the Shocker on the dust cap. If i can round up some money ill hit u up

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

bump bump

was hoping to get some bites on this by weekends end

I will negotiate final price

sundown.jpg

damn tht is such a nice sub! bump for a nice sub, if i had the money it would be in my volvo

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

Sale pending to local

sundown.jpg

id trade u my badass 12, and an orion 600.1 for it, hahaha....should i hang myself now or later for that embarrassing statement?

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD to Minels buddy C- Fizzy!!

Lock please

sundown.jpg