My Grandpa gave me my first car when i was 12. A 1984 Dodge Mirada CMX, but it needed an engine transplant. I got the old engine out, but then school started again and I started working so that never got finished. My second car was my mom ad dad's 1994 Chevy Cavelier. I drove it home from the mechanic and it belw up. Now I am on my third car, which is a 1998 Chevy Lumina. I have had it for a year and a half and there has been nothing wrong but regular matnience so far. I upgraded the stereo after the first year and now I want to upgrade it again. By the way did i mention that i am only 17 turning 18 in a couple days.

This is your first car? Are you 16?

Nope, im 20 now, i've had that truck since i was 16, parents bought it for me as my first vehicle, they got a really good price on it, wrecked it at 17, bought all the new front end myself, fixed it, redid the suspension last semester in class along with diagnosing electrical problems with it. Old exhaust was rusted out, replaced it, ran true duals out the side, bought the new tires and wheels, and all the fun stuff with it. Now I'm buying my audio stuff bit by bit, along with stuff to re-do the interior, and also doing some body work along with a new aftermarket front valence this fall semester. Its came a long ways from what it was when we got it.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Nope, im 20 now, i've had that truck since i was 16, parents bought it for me as my first vehicle, they got a really good price on it, wrecked it at 17, bought all the new front end myself, fixed it, redid the suspension last semester in class along with diagnosing electrical problems with it. Old exhaust was rusted out, replaced it, ran true duals out the side, bought the new tires and wheels, and all the fun stuff with it. Now I'm buying my audio stuff bit by bit, along with stuff to re-do the interior, and also doing some body work along with a new aftermarket front valence this fall semester. Its came a long ways from what it was when we got it.

Haha, ok. I was gonna say. It looks to be in too good of condition for any first car I've seen.

images-1.jpg

I had a 98 chevy silverado 1500 4wd which burned:( it had a 350 vortec with airaid cold air intake and throttle body spacer, true duals with flowmaster super 44's, system was a pioneer deck with kicker ds650s in the doors run off a audiobahn 4 channel and one fi btl in 4 cubes tuned to 32 hz run off a hifonics titan 1500 watt rms amp.. Was goin to do a lot more to the system and truck but as I said earlier it burnt.. I would still have it if not for that.. Great truck, loved it

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Haha, ok. I was gonna say. It looks to be in too good of condition for any first car I've seen.

Haha thanks buddy, i try to keep it going the best i can. Can't afford to have anything go wrong with it, plus it has sentimental value :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

they didnt produce sti's in the u.s. until 04 so it has to be a wrx, either way its a sick car and i love them.

and turbo cars FTMFW!

I don't live in the USA :) It's a RHD JDM 2001 Version 7 STi :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I don't live in the USA :) It's a RHD JDM 2001 Version 7 STi :)

those are awesome - i've always wanted an 05 or 06 STI here in the states but even for a 5 year old car its hard to find em at a good price lol, being 20 and in college i couldnt afford one so i stuck with the Prelude

Vehicle - 96' Honda Civic Ex

Beats - Termlab - 132.2db at the windshield

Head Unit - Sony Xplod

Mids/Highs - Planet Audio Big Bang Components up front/6x9 rear

Bass - (2)Cross Fire P1

Mids/Highs Amp - Planet Audio RX400.2

Bass Amp - Planet Audio TQ1601D

Archived