Limited Edition 2004 GSXR1000,

bike1.jpg

my other "ride": 2009 Specialized transition comp, full carbon everything...

00d2ca8a.jpg

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

2006 Hayabusa LE. and times ten for all above. show the responsibility and take the safety course. and I dont think you need 1300cc's, but I do think you will be unhappy with anything smaller than a 600. I always hear people wanting to start small, only to watch them drop some more cash a couple months later for something bigger.

Edited by 98crewcab

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

do you have your motorcycle license/permit?

Yes sir, I completed the motorcycle school before I went to the bike shop. Got my permit and bought a 2001 gsxr600, that got stolen from my apt, so I bought a gsxr1000 after I got my house with a garage.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

first of all, just have a little patience and wait until your 18, secondly look into taking a motorcycle safety class, they are only 25 bucks at my local community college and even if you dont ride the longer you have it the less your insurance will be

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

I raced motocross for 12 years, did supermoto for about 2 years, dirt track a few races, and drag raced for a while. I'm gone just be straight forward with you man, and this is just me being nice. If you get any bike like a gsxr 600,1000 or cbr 600, 1000 and so on (crotch rocket) I would tell you no. you will most likely get killed on it in a few months not bc you cant ride, anyone can ride eventually but having skills and experiance is another story. I've had a few close calls myself and if i didnt have the background i have i would be dead and thats no joke, ive seen some of my buddies go threw some similar situations and not come out so lucky. nothing that you would think is to hard like stopping fast in a split second. well allot of times you dont stop like you think, and if you dont know how to stop properly it can get bad. bikes go fast, I know thats why you want one i mean we all know that, same goes with me. you will eventually get to the point of wanting to top it out, cutting threw traffic, speeding on busy roads, and trust me you will, most deff if you have a crotch rocket.

if you want a bike, get something thats moderat and not meant as a race bike but a town bike. even those can be dangerous. the main this is use your head, dont ride over your limit, and always pay attention. allot of times its not you as the rider that gets you hurt but the dumb fucks in the cars. I had a girl almost pull out infront of me right when i was looking back to see if a cop was behind me, i look ahead and she is slamming on breaks about to be in my lane. it can happen just that fast, i think i was doing about 60 at the time, prob would of hurt me pretty damn bad. so those situations are out that no matter what.

but enough with the lecture for you, if you want a bike you need to show them you can ride a bike. if you have never road a bike before then start off slow like i said. if you want to get a race bike you need a good couple of years under your belt. allot of good pep get killed just bc they wasnt experiance enough. and yeah your 17, wait till your 18 and see what happens. if your in the house well you are out of luck, but maybe you can say ur paying for everything so its all covered.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

2006 Hayabusa LE. and times ten for all above. show the responsibility and take the safety course. and I dont think you need 1300cc's, but I do think you will be unhappy with anything smaller than a 600. I always hear people wanting to start small, only to watch them drop some more cash a couple months later for something bigger.

better to drop more cash on something fast after you have learned than to drop cash on a funeral man. lol, seems im like the safety nutt here but thats the truth. if there are any true crotch rocket riders on here that has ur crew and when it comes to next riding season and only half of the guys show back up, you tend to give pep as much advice as you can.

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I will stand behind FiBTLforlife, SHIT happens fast. I'm in S.FL; land of the grey hairs. Ride with a pack of riders, watch how they react to situations, watch how they prep for situations(riding in a certain lane for that area), and it's a lot easier for younger riders because people may not see one bike but will probably see 5, 10, or more bikes. I flipped my 600 at less then 15mph and had a small case of road rash (IT WAS HORRIBLE) because I looked away for less then one second and I didn't have the expierence to brake properly.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg