DC Sound Lab

Is it just me, or do you guys have a hard time talking to them?

They never answer the phone, took 3 days after i called for them to return my message after i called daily

and they have never returned me email

am i doing something wrong? or just really hard to get a hold of

still trying to get my subs ordered..

When did you call, when did you email them? What email did you use, generally if you email rusty you wont get a response since hes been super busy as of late..

Sales

[email protected]

Ph: (775).425.5700

dont forget if you called over the weekend, it was a holiday weekend and most company's DONT work on the weekend

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I have sent 2 emails to sales, 1 to rusty and I've called twice in a week and a half. Even used a different email once in case the spam filter hit it or something. I left a message both times and neither time was it around lunch. I was really looking fwd to an XL but if after doing all that they can't contact me back then they don't need my business. Busy or not that's horrible customer service.

I have sent 2 emails to sales, 1 to rusty and I've called twice in a week and a half. Even used a different email once in case the spam filter hit it or something. I left a message both times and neither time was it around lunch. I was really looking fwd to an XL but if after doing all that they can't contact me back then they don't need my business. Busy or not that's horrible customer service.

thats what i was thinking

but im going to stay positive for this week and see what happens

thor will take care of me i bet

Due to DC just getting there shipment in of all the parts they have been missing for a month or two now they are more busy than usual, your best bet is too email thor at [email protected]

And DC Audio has the best customer service I have ever seen.

Due to DC just getting there shipment in of all the parts they have been missing for a month or two now they are more busy than usual, your best bet is too email thor at [email protected]

And DC Audio has the best customer service I have ever seen.

thats what ive heard so im sticking with it for a bit longer, everyone is saying how busy they are or whatever right now so im understanding