15" Fi Btl, Memphis Prd-500

well....i thought i had the amp sold locally tha guy gave me 50$ and told me to hold it for him now he says he dont want it to keep the cash....so....i have decided i want to move on to bigger and better things so im selling my 15 to get an 18.....the amp is only a week old used bearly not abused with bass nob and cord rated 500 rms @1 at 1 ohm.....150 shipped......btl is fully loaded 3rd mag, hi xmax, p cham and not even 2 months old, never abused, never saw more than 1700 watts...360 plus shipping....i have the box i built also alot of work into it, front baffle is over 2 inches thick also with 2x4 bracing inside tuned to 33 hz but i am not shipping this box not even if you pay for shipping simply becaue its to friggin big to try to package up :blink: ....so if you live in central texas ill meet you half way if you want the box.....400 for box and sub

here is the link to the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=6117

Edited by power-fanatic07

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

bump...someone out there needs a 15

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

oh yea guess thatd help lol...its a dual 2

morning bump

bump.....350 plus shipping

im very interested on this man, is it daily or spl?

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

daily, the box is tuned to 33 hz