If you like boobs and bass,you might wanna check this out

haha good shit man, my favorite part is when you basically stick your camera in her cleavage and all she does is laugh it off. What was that dude doing tryin to get out the window? must not be aware cars usually come with doors. Your videos never fail to entertain me.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

models obsessed with fake tits FTMFL....?

edit: funny ass video anyways. that kid in the background dancing was hilarious as hell.

yeah hers were kinda gaudy looking cause she was so skinny but she was cool as hell so it made up for it lol and yeah dude dancing was a trip

haha good shit man, my favorite part is when you basically stick your camera in her cleavage and all she does is laugh it off. What was that dude doing tryin to get out the window? must not be aware cars usually come with doors. Your videos never fail to entertain me.

yeah she was hella cool,so you can only imagine the good video i got with my camera lol,i was trying to get her boobs shaking from the bass lol.and yeah i think if i would have left the bass going that dood would have straight dukes of hazzarded his ass right out of my window lmao..

Nice vid. Oh yeah, about time to get rid of your window vents :good: lol

haha i leave them on there,they are breaking/falling off slowly but surely lol..im just trying to see how long it takes for it to happen

yeah she was hella cool,so you can only imagine the good video i got with my camera lol,i was trying to get her boobs shaking from the bass lol.and yeah i think if i would have left the bass going that dood would have straight dukes of hazzarded his ass right out of my window lmao..

Lol yeah seemed like she was a good sport. So Ill be waiting for the video from your camera to be posted up haha. Thats funny though that dude was literally halfway out the window he didnt even care, if you left it on he woulda had a nice faceplant for sure. When you gonna hit up Massachusetts so I can get a demo?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

At 1:17 JP saw the boobs

at 1:29 he nutted

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:rofl::pardon::drink40:

Lol yeah seemed like she was a good sport. So Ill be waiting for the video from your camera to be posted up haha. Thats funny though that dude was literally halfway out the window he didnt even care, if you left it on he woulda had a nice faceplant for sure. When you gonna hit up Massachusetts so I can get a demo?

haha the faceplant would have been epicness fo sho..and massachusetts..man thats wayy to far away lol..if your ever in ms feel free to hit me up tho lol

:rofl::pardon::drink40:

haha the faceplant would have been epicness fo sho..and massachusetts..man thats wayy to far away lol..if your ever in ms feel free to hit me up tho lol

haha a faceplant would have been an instant youtube sensation. Yea I was just playin Nothing real good car related really happens up here especially since we have to store our nice toys from october to april which sucks.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

ha i like the meade-slamback in the seat thing when the bass hits..did you mean to do that ha when are you coming to Maryland for some demos..its not that far

92 Black Acura Vigor (Blacura)

pioneer head unit

powerbass s-series 6 1/2 components in front

2 stock tweets up on the dash

2 stock 1 inch speakers by the front dome light

alpine spg-17c2 6/12s in the back,custom fiberglass pods for them

hifonics MX-3 sound processor/line driver

BIG 3 done

stock alt...not for long

1/0G all around

optima yellowtop up front

kinetik 2400 in the back