bombout800 Posted June 1, 2010 Report Posted June 1, 2010 So I happen to stroll across these last night. Seems like a fair deal if you wanna stick to a certain brand battery. http://www.technooutlet.com/ptr26916.html 03 350Z
ISO Posted June 1, 2010 Report Posted June 1, 2010 I'm in shock over the price as I have always had to pay $200+ for those batteries but I have used them on multiple occasions and love them. I have recently went to Power Master but made way to many changes to my electrical to do a comparison. Overall great battery. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.