Second Skin Audio

12" DC LVL 3 vs 12" IA Lethal Injection vs SA-12 vs RE SEx

lol nice bro, how you like your SA's

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

DC LVL 3's, I've owned and loved them only reason they are gone now was to step it up in the big game(18's) Ive seen them run on 800RMS daily and even seen them on a rockford 1000 but it got stinky after a while.(Birthsheet was over 1400< Yes it was one sub on the amp.

lol nice bro, how you like your SA's

Thanks..be sure to check the first link - one SA12 hitting 146 on music powered by a Sundown SAE1200 v.2

I love my set-up for sure...I took the SAZ3500 down at the moment (teammate needed one for a comp system) and have an SAE1200 v.2 on them - gets hella loud. I can do 144+ on music and play for hours at that level... I'm tuned to 34Hz and they get down to the low 20's (subsonic off FTMFW!!) without loosing much

Overall, the SA12 is a great driver, very tough, and very versatile - I've heard them sealed and they have great SQ capability as well (my box used to be sealed actually with 4 SA12's , but I swapped a 6" port for one of the subs to get them low notes :santa: )

this is what it was sealed -

I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with DC either. From what I see, people that run DC are quite happy, and both companies have great customer service...it's up to you really

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

DC LVL 3's, I've owned and loved them only reason they are gone now was to step it up in the big game(18's) Ive seen them run on 800RMS daily and even seen them on a rockford 1000 but it got stinky after a while.(Birthsheet was over 1400< Yes it was one sub on the amp.

yea ive heard good reviews off the lvl 3's that's why its tuff trying to decide which one, theyre both great subs ??????

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Thanks..be sure to check the first link - one SA12 hitting 146 on music powered by a Sundown SAE1200 v.2

I love my set-up for sure...I took the SAZ3500 down at the moment (teammate needed one for a comp system) and have an SAE1200 v.2 on them - gets hella loud. I can do 144+ on music and play for hours at that level... I'm tuned to 34Hz and they get down to the low 20's (subsonic off FTMFW!!) without loosing much

Overall, the SA12 is a great driver, very tough, and very versatile - I've heard them sealed and they have great SQ capability as well (my box used to be sealed actually with 4 SA12's , but I swapped a 6" port for one of the subs to get them low notes :santa: )

this is what it was sealed -

I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with DC either. From what I see, people that run DC are quite happy, and both companies have great customer service...it's up to you really

yea im still gonna wait out and see but the SA's have the upper hand

buy the sundowns already

lol wish it were that easy im still saving up...

i saw almost the same question asked on another forum and i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyQTK2b3rVA&feature=related

that's pretty impressive considering it's only 1500 watts

just FLIP A COIN!!! either way im sure youll be more than satisfied with your purchase. if not, im sure both have good resale value you and you can just purchase the other one :D

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

thx bro, yea they go for about the about same price

Archived