Panel saws make the cuts so much easier and straighter if done right, The guy who made my cuts at home depot last time did extremely well. Every cut was 100% straight and perfect. he checked each cut two or three times every time he made a cut.

The box is looking good, I have a buddy with 4 HX2's they get low.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I have a question for anyone paying attention. I used elmers carpenter glue and a brad nailer to hold it together while glue dries. Should I put some screws in too, or is the glue and glass in the seams enough? Thanks

Im late, but you should be good. Once that glue dries, everything else is just extra weight. I normally glue and screw, then when the glue is dry I pull all the screws out.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have a question for anyone paying attention. I used elmers carpenter glue and a brad nailer to hold it together while glue dries. Should I put some screws in too, or is the glue and glass in the seams enough? Thanks

Glue and nails should be fine.

good shit so far man, keep it up

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol