Sonic Electronix

i wonder if anybody would try puttin those 10's in their doors. i think it would be dumb to even try to do

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i wonder if anybody would try puttin those 10's in their doors. i think it would be dumb to even try to do

14" deep fiberglass kick panel lol - have the woofer cone in your lap =)

Vehicle - 96' Honda Civic Ex

Beats - Termlab - 132.2db at the windshield

Head Unit - Sony Xplod

Mids/Highs - Planet Audio Big Bang Components up front/6x9 rear

Bass - (2)Cross Fire P1

Mids/Highs Amp - Planet Audio RX400.2

Bass Amp - Planet Audio TQ1601D

14" deep fiberglass kick panel lol - have the woofer cone in your lap =)

i think the sub would get any girl wet sitting in your car if you mounted it in the door like that.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

A sub that's deeper then it is around.... Haha that would look pretty cool actually

There is already one or two subs like that.

AA SMD 8" would be epic.

But, I have the most epic, a AA SMD 6.5". :peepwall:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

There is already one or two subs like that.

AA SMD 8" would be epic.

But, I have the most epic, a AA SMD 6.5". :peepwall:

now that would just be ridiculous

TEAM DC

wow triple post. FTDL

TEAM DC

double post FTL

TEAM DC

that would be bad ass lol

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived