Sonic Electronix

I think you said the sub budget was $1000, in another thread..If that's the case, I would imagine you could hit 40's off 2 subs, with the right design, and proper power. Also, you would wall it with the 10+subs, right?? So just wall it with like 4 15"s, or 2 18"s

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

do 10+ subs

walls with a ton of subs is always awesome. doesnt matter if they are shitty subs or amazing subs

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

do 10+ subs

walls with a ton of subs is always awesome. doesnt matter if they are shitty subs or amazing subs

eh, i hate big builds with cheap ass equipment.

you can get a pair of 12"s to a 150. its up to you what you want, a big build that you cant/wont want to change or a little setup that you can play with and make a bunch of boxes for. for me, i have learned a ton with my small sub setup and if i ever go super big i now know i can make it a lot better. but ive also spent a lot of money doing it this way. so each has its ups and downs.

hope that helps.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

eh, i hate big builds with cheap ass equipment.

you can get a pair of 12"s to a 150. its up to you what you want, a big build that you cant/wont want to change or a little setup that you can play with and make a bunch of boxes for. for me, i have learned a ton with my small sub setup and if i ever go super big i now know i can make it a lot better. but ive also spent a lot of money doing it this way. so each has its ups and downs. hope that helps.

Good points..smaller boxes can be redone if needed, walls can be tough to simply "redo". buy 2 subs and spend the rest of the money you save on a good alarm, if you're worried about thieves.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

yes you can be loud with two twelves.

yes you can be loud with 10 12's.

same power the 10 12's should be louder.

more of a wow factor with more subs.

clamshell is better than wall (just thought id add that)

you can get your ass handed to you by a smaller setup.

people will look at you funny.

a wall is easier to see and more likely to be stolen.

2 12's are boring.

there is some thoughts i have on this idea. take it as you will

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0