if the company that is selling those "pills" is in texas then yes it was a scam. As a matter a fact my parents are in some class action suit against that company. Or something along those lines, i dont really get into there business matters since they dont get into mine. I will ask what the name of the company is today.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

hm get a few more mpg is less important to me than ruining my engine...last time i checked insurance doesnt cover mothballs killing an engine i dunno i may have to review my contract again.

lmao....reminds me of that insurance commercial..."Am i covered?"

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I tried the acetone thing, it was actually biased on engine set up, it likes carburated engines I believe it was. But I didnt notice enough to use acetone all the time, kinda scared me actually....

Propane is really good for the envirnment, and I have heard people say its better mileage, and power

Biodiesel IS The way to go, if you had enough property to grow your own corn, and convert it to oil, you would never spend money on gas again, plus it helps the envirnment, AND PROLONGS the life of your engine, look it up, be amazed what corn oil can do....

I seen on Discovery channel a high perf euro car with a 3.5sec 0-60 electric car with a newer style battery, motor set up, and top speed and mileage were insane, I think 300 miles on 1 charge, and 145mph top speed

Electric cars are only getting better and better every year, and yes, 3.5sec 0-60 seems high for an electric car, they explained how electrical motors have instant peak torque over gas engines needing to rev up to get the torque and hp needed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Anybody heard of these?? I'm hearing more about them here in Miami...they claim to save any where from 20%-40% gas
i tried them before... but when i eat chilli or mexican food they still dont work! LOL j/p mang!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I seen on Discovery channel a high perf euro car with a 3.5sec 0-60 electric car with a newer style battery, motor set up, and top speed and mileage were insane, I think 300 miles on 1 charge, and 145mph top speed

Electric cars are only getting better and better every year, and yes, 3.5sec 0-60 seems high for an electric car, they explained how electrical motors have instant peak torque over gas engines needing to rev up to get the torque and hp needed

if youre talking about the ariel atom then uhh ill pass cause that thing is a death trap... who the fuck would want to go 0-60 in 3.5 seconds in a fuckin go kart...

???????????? just buy a four cylinder and be done with it :D

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)