i have a 2000 ford focus zx3 with

iraggi 220 amp alt

4 runs of 1/0 2 power and 2 ground

a yellow top in the hood

bt-100 in the back

im only at 14 volts with 2k rpm but here and there i get over 15 volts then it drops back down

i have the big three done

any idea how 2 fit this?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Ummm, charging batteries is 14.4 volts. The voltage is regulated using a regulator, normally these are regulated to 14.4 - 14.7 for charging, your alternator sounds perfectly fine, it's just the regulator doing it's work. Your alternator will charge slightly higher when it is cold, that's normal but when it's warmed up it should perform around 14.4 - 14.7

I don't even get over 14 volts at all.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Ummm, charging batteries is 14.4 volts. The voltage is regulated using a regulator, normally these are regulated to 14.4 - 14.7 for charging, your alternator sounds perfectly fine, it's just the regulator doing it's work. Your alternator will charge slightly higher when it is cold, that's normal but when it's warmed up it should perform around 14.4 - 14.7

i agree

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i know about 14.4 volts charging the battery

i forgot 2 say at like 600-800 rpm is it like 13.5-13.8

i just want 2 get the most i can out of my elec. system be4 the show

Edited by splzx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

yep, still fairly normal. could be a cheap regulator or maybe its at 13.5v because the batteries are drained.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

batterys are good resting at 13.4 i believe

and idk about the regulator

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Any one?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i heard those mla volt thingys help out a lot for getting into the 15's. try em out

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png