haha I'm sure i will be, I'll probably make a video of me and my dads reaction. He can't wait to hear it ether haha.

<<< I'll be dancing like my banana over there after I hear it lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Magic Carpet Ride Decaf Version for the video for the sake of us all, and make sure to somehow convince him it's not going to be that loud so he's all like... -> :trippy:

lol, I'm not sure what the first song will be that I play. I'm sure my neighbors wont be to happy though haha.

Well I got all the sanding done about to do the resin and fiberglass on the inside and paint the outside! Probably going to take my out system out in between coats of paint.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Little update for today, I'm about to go to a BBQ so I guess I'll be taking my system out tomorrow and putting in the new one along with some SS.

Needs a few more coats, Will do them later:

b4691022.jpg

4664c442.jpg

bafe74e7.jpg

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

The pipe in that first video said "charlotte pipe" I just googled charlotte pipe because I live 5 minutes from charlotte NC, and I was wondering if that's where it's from, and it is... so you're using pipe thats made like 5 to 15 minutes away from me.. just pointing that out.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

The pipe in that first video said "charlotte pipe" I just googled charlotte pipe because I live 5 minutes from charlotte NC, and I was wondering if that's where it's from, and it is... so you're using pipe thats made like 5 to 15 minutes away from me.. just pointing that out.

lol cool, I'm like 2 or 3 hours from there.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Well I got busy this weekend with 2 BBQ's and a wedding so I didn't get much done, Just a few coats on the box. Tomorrow I'm taking all my seats out,old system old,headliner out etc. Here's how the box looks right now(It was still wet in the pic,That piece of wood on top will not by there ;))

07e66cd9.jpg

Oh yeah Why am I taking out my headliner? 40 sq Feet of Second skin ;)

c599f8aa.jpg

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Well I got busy this weekend with 2 BBQ's and a wedding so I didn't get much done, Just a few coats on the box. Tomorrow I'm taking all my seats out,old system old,headliner out etc. Here's how the box looks right now(It was still wet in the pic,That piece of wood on top will not by there ;))

07e66cd9.jpg

Oh yeah Why am I taking out my headliner? 40 sq Feet of Second skin ;)

c599f8aa.jpg

yahoo.gifNice, i need to second skin my roof. Rattles and flexs like a mother. It was OK UNTIL i could here it over the metal. Make the system sound like shit.

Thanks for giving me the idea to use a straight edge as a guide for when you're using a circular saw and jig saw to keep the cuts as straight as possible. I haven't been building boxes for long and this really will step up the quality of my boxes.

smdsig-2.jpg

lol he got that idea from me.. :werd_msword:

you can acutually make a jig for it that you can keep for a long time

get a sheet of masonite. 1/4 inch thick. have them chop off the factory edge longways for you. about 10 inches wide then take it home and glue the peice they cut off to the extra board. factory edge inwards.(thats what your saw will use as a guide) and then run your saw along it. and it will make a guide for perfect cuts every time.

just line up the outside edge on the line you wish to cut then clamp it in place.. then make the cut. i dont even need a table saw anymore.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...