Sonic Electronix

i need help with my head unit

hello i am looking for a new head unit beacause mine is acting weird and showing error almost every time i try to play a new song so its time to be out with the old and in with the new the only thing is the one i want is only a 2v preout and the one i have is a 4v preout so i was wondering what the pre out has to do with any im sorry probally a stupid question but im new to this and the other thing is that i dont know how to hook up the park wire and the video out so....... if someone could explain what else would be different compared to a normal head unit so if any one could let me know i would be so happy thank you so much.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_24213_Soundstream+VIR-3600T.htmlthing

Okay the video out it so you can hook it to a monitor so if you dont have any monitors in your ride you dont have anything to worry about. The parking wire is a wire that you hook up so that the head unit knows that your in park and its all good to watch a movie or video. Once again if you have no monitors its pointless. Thus you wont need or have to worry about it.

ok thank you so much ok so how about the pre outs then

Shouldnt matter all it does is send a audio single not power anything. I do like this head unit. I was playing with it at a local audio shop and liked it a lot.

a higher preout voltage the cleaner, clearer it'll sound it could make a difference in how loud your sub is im not positive on that one

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Since your going from a 4V to 2V preout, if you keep your current settings on your amp, it will be a little quieter, you have to tune the amp to your new HU to get the best performance out of the equipment.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived