Sonic Electronix

Tunig is based on the dimension of the port and box AFTER subwoofer displacement. The12volt.com has calculators made to help tune your box exactly how you want.

I use the program winisd beta and it is very simple, but you need to know what you're doing, you just say the size you want the port and it tells you what length it needs to be for that tuning. It takes a little while to get used to, but I like it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

you can also have an easier program...Torres box calc is easy as hell to use. follow the instructions and you're golden

i will give it a try. i am a wiz at math but if i find a way to no if its gonna be right i will try thx for the help guys

2006 ford ranger

2 DD 510

2 probx turbo bass boxes

1 TMA 500.1

my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/BAMF3473

i will give it a try. i am a wiz at math but if i find a way to no if its gonna be right i will try thx for the help guys

yea sure. but dont do what every other person does that i recommend this program to. when making the port, look on the right side at the "port area range" and the "port area". port area should be between the 2 numbers given in port area range. friggin ridiculous when people design a box that should have like 100sqin of port and actually has like 40.

Archived