Rogers' $700 dream car! UPDATE page 17... A WALL..

Looks good Rogers. If you dont hurry up im going to pass you on the box I started today. Im hoping to have everything but the second baffle on the box by tonight. All I will have left is the baffle, a few holes and some bondo work on the screw holes. Im gonna put a pretty TDH stencil on my box how bout you?

thas all you got for us Rogers???

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

more?!?!?!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

alright... well first off... since my powerbass 6.5's in the back deck finally took a poop on me, i ordered some replacements to match the ones in my doors... then i figured since im going to be working in that area, i might as well deaden it to seal it off... so i got a door pack of FatMat and a pair of kicker DS650's

0630002129.jpg

ok... so back to the enclosure...

i did a little mock up to see how everything was going to fit...

0628000755.jpg

i put the walls together and tacked the top and bottom on with brad nails, then i flipped it over and glued and screwed on the bottom board

0629001955.jpg

then i flipped her back over and cleaned up the excess glue to make way for the future resin coating...

0629002005.jpg

then i did a little more mock up with the front part of the inner port wall, and the Dowel brace..

downsized_0629002019.jpg

today i worked on the 45 for the port, still none of the inner port wall is installed yet... but the 45 on the outer wall is in permanently..

0630000945.jpg

so to further mock it up... heres what its going to look like... tomorrow i will finish putting in the dowel brace and inner port wall... then i will start the Resin process....

0630001003.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Damn... tough crowd... haha... TTT

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

That box is coming along quite nicely, i see ur "Livin Loud" now HAHAHAHA, i knew deep down inside u secretly loved Kicker :peepwall: . Dont say you got them because they were cheap, that would be a lie :lol::pardon:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

That box is coming along quite nicely, i see ur "Livin Loud" now HAHAHAHA, i knew deep down inside u secretly loved Kicker :peepwall: . Dont say you got them because they were cheap, that would be a lie :lol::pardon:

:orly3: actually that is the only reason i got them...haha... and like i said earlier, im probably going to buy a sack of shit 4 channel kicker amp to power them with... lets put it this way... all of the Kicker 6.5's are hidden behind the cars factory grills, and the amp will be hidden.... and i will NOT be putting a Kicker sticker on my ride... haha... on the real though... kicker isnt so bad... but i love to clown on them as much as possible...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Archived