Rogers' $700 dream car! UPDATE page 17... A WALL..

Ok so heres a little update...

The powerbass 6.5's in my rear dash gave out on me the other day on the way to work... so i ordered up another set of kicker DS650's to match the ones in the front doors..

I also bought a door pack of Fatmat to seal off my back dash.. and i will be purchasing some plastic speaker cups for all of my mids...

i had to do a very minor redesign of the enclosure... it was just barely too wide to fit in my trunk... and by barely i mean a quarter inch too wide...lol... so... i decided to shrink the port width a quarter inch... its actually a good thing... i designed the port a tad bigger than normal to try to compensate for the fact that the woofers are underrated... so with the port area down to normal, i will be able to feed them more power... i also added a wooden dowel to further brace the baffle and the rear wall of the enclosure since i will most likely be mounting the amp on the back of the enclosure...

0622001604.jpg

0620001947.jpg

How about a little double baffle action????

0623001709.jpg

0624001438.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

nobody likey?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Put that thing together and stop taking pictures :D Looks good so far but I want to see some picts of that bitch in your trunk and a vid of it pounding. You have shade to work in too. No more excuses about the heat. Drink more water.

yeah what Hobby said...are u photographer or a builder? lol nah bro, its coming along good. And stop dissing kicker!! When can we see some vids?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Put that thing together and stop taking pictures :D Looks good so far but I want to see some picts of that bitch in your trunk and a vid of it pounding. You have shade to work in too. No more excuses about the heat. Drink more water.

patients old grasshopper... assembly will begin starting sunday or monday.. im out of town at the moment... also there will be no major poundage until i get my new alternator...

yeah what Hobby said...are u photographer or a builder? lol nah bro, its coming along good. And stop dissing kicker!! When can we see some vids?

well fuck guys..lol... yall bitch if there isnt any pictures..lol

but on the real...my highs will be kicker... and i will most likely buy a kicker 4channel to match them since Sundown has canceled the production of the SAE100.4 :bull: .... i really wanted to just sell everything once i heard that...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

keep up the good work bro..lets see some more pics

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

who wants more pics??? seriously... ive got more, but if nobody is paying attention then i can keep them to myself..lol

0629002005.jpg

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Archived