Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
Two 12"s, with four 4" chrome ports, and a plexi glass window? :D

Ya thats the one

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Posted
Ya thats the one

:lol: Best buy stuff...I wanted it when I was like 14 and didn't know much about car audio...Should have asked us before you bought...really doesn't matter now that you bought it.

Posted

Thanks for everyones input. I will Definitely make sure to ask on here in the future when I upgrade

Trent

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1705 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...