DC Sound Lab

154.6 trunk car! HAIRTRICK and SHIRT TRICK!

lol no problem buddy. but seriously i try hard to make my stuff the hardest thing to steal. why else woiuld i have 97 pounds of amps, 106 of sub. 4xx of batteries and 100 pound box? duh!

i was just curious cause i saw you had nothin to cover or block off anything. im far to paranoid to do it, so i make everything hidden off from the public

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

and i thought i had a loud trunk setup with my 18 doing a 154.3, and you go out and out do me.

was yours metered in the kick?

how is the level 6 taking the power. My TSNS seems to get warm and smell some after a little demoing on just 3k

one is on you tube. just search level 6. the hairtrick vid never uploaded right though it kept saying error

its doing that to you too? its been doing that to me for about 3 days now, i finally got a vid up using its oldschool uploader