DC Sound Lab

154.6 trunk car! HAIRTRICK and SHIRT TRICK!

Shit is loud. Can the back seats be lifted and closed all the way? If not I don't really consider it a trunk car. :drinks:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

they could if they were in. with back seat in its .3 louder than with the false floor. BUT i like the false floor look so i just took the backseats out lol.

Where do you put the amps when the back seat is in?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

my question is how do you hide it all to keep people from seein it and gettin 5 finger friendly

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

what do people take to steal subs? screw drivers? that why i use hex head bolts. what do people use to steal amps? screwdrivers. thats why i bolt them down with metric bolts to the false floor that it secured to the bottom of the car and the box is as well. plus the batteries are wedged between the box and car. so it would take a good hour to 2 hours to 5 finger me. i made sure of that :D i do need tint though lol

Edited by basscort