Sonic Electronix

Is one better than the other

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

1-??? sub powered by RF 2500-1bd, Big 3, 2-shuriken bt-120 batteries.

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

Yes, some have a higher strand count and use more copper (a higher percentage.) Its just like power cable, it just transfers audio signal.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

You bet there is, anyone who says the cheapest 16 foot is just as good as the most expensive is wrong. There is a point where so are just to much but there is a difference.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

so if there is a difference which ones are good

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

Wow...i'm surprised no one has blown this up. Short answer- not at all. Long answer- maybe. There have been tests with "certified audiophiles" where they had a blind test and still couldn't tell the difference between the cheapest cables possible and some of Pears multi-thousand dollar units. Yes sometimes they can get it right- but statistically they haven't proven themselves. Now- If you are wanting the best quality, then RCAs are probably not your WHOLE problem. If they are damaged or what not, yes they can cause issues, but if you have a good set of RCAs they will be all you need. The biggest difference you'll find will be transferring signal over something better than RCAs. Like fiber/optical/digital.

suggested brands? Go to google and type in "RCA cables"; click shopping, then find a price you like.

Personally I hate MONSTER CABLE and anything they touch. Their asshole of a owner has been doing all kinds of BS for years and I treat them like Walmart; only buying from them when I have too.

http://monstercable1.com/

I use the Knukonceptz Krystal RCA's and they are awesome, well built and fairly inexpensive.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

so i guess it depends on who you ask and thanks for recommendations

07 Corolla S

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

i used to use stinger brand rca cables till i switched to voodoo brand. the stinger seamed to work pretty good

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

Wow...i'm surprised no one has blown this up. Short answer- not at all. Long answer- maybe. There have been tests with "certified audiophiles" where they had a blind test and still couldn't tell the difference between the cheapest cables possible and some of Pears multi-thousand dollar units. Yes sometimes they can get it right- but statistically they haven't proven themselves. Now- If you are wanting the best quality, then RCAs are probably not your WHOLE problem. If they are damaged or what not, yes they can cause issues, but if you have a good set of RCAs they will be all you need. The biggest difference you'll find will be transferring signal over something better than RCAs. Like fiber/optical/digital.

suggested brands? Go to google and type in "RCA cables"; click shopping, then find a price you like.

Personally I hate MONSTER CABLE and anything they touch. Their asshole of a owner has been doing all kinds of BS for years and I treat them like Walmart; only buying from them when I have too.

http://monstercable1.com/

I hear this shit everyday, I respect your and anyone else who thinks this opinions. But these are test not everyday real world tests, Who knows what the RCA's and other cables come in contact everyday. I love my Monster HDMI cables for one reason, I can take a pair of pillars to the HDMI connector and I can't rip it out like I can on 75% of other cables. I'm not saying they are the best, But They do a great job. However I don't pay retail for the monster cable so the 36 bucks I pay for a 8ft 1000 series it is well worth it.

I know this guy who uses cables with silver conductors, he says he can hear the difference, I call BS on that, but it's up to him. So, I say, use whatever you can afford.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.