Last video of my LHS before getting new Vehicle !

Hey guys, I have re-made a new account here to go with my new youtube account. This will be the last video i upload of my current setup witch is a 1997 chrystler LHS.

it has in it :

4x DC audio lvl 4 10''

1x Crunch gp3000d

2x kinetik HC 2000

1x iraggi 390amp alt

All 0 gauge big 3 upgrades done & the enclosure is 7 cubic feet ported to 33hz, Directly firing into the cabin. I would have more videos of this build but i lost my old Hard drive & this is the last video i made of the build before taking it all out of the vehicle as i am selling the car its self.

Please make sure to subscribe to my new channel ! I Am looking at this point at a chevy blazer with 4x dc audio lvl 4xl 15''s with around 3500 RMS to them each. What do you guys think ? Also if any of you have experiance or knowledge on how blazers are as vehicles aswell as if they can fit multiple alternators thease would be some good bits of information to have :)

Good to be back on the boards, I look forward to many good discussions with you all !

-andrew

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

ha whats up mang was your old name like knoledgestick or something?

looks good, i remember seening some of your vids awhile back....

how do you like the crunch amp??

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

What year of blazer are you looking at?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

ha whats up mang was your old name like knoledgestick or something?

Yup that was me knowledgestick, I had to create a new youtube channel due to harassment from my ex-girlfriend it got deleted & taken down. I am also just trying to get away from her as much as possible witch is also a new reason for the new account name :)

I am looking at around a 2002-2004 blazer. I have read some stuff about them that says they overheat often but i have never met somebody who has had a problem with them, That is why i would rather ask this community & see if anybody has some good hands on experiance they can share with me about this vehicle.

Also if they can fit multiple alternators will be important for me to find out aswell.

The crunch amplifier is awsome ! just look at how much air it is moving in that big ass boat of a car :) I think they are deffinatly under-rated as a company maxxsonics takes alot of flack sometimes when they dont deserve it ! the only reason i am upgrading to stetsom is for more RMS per amplifier & smaller size with their digital line up.

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

I have a 2000 Blazer ( someone might be buying it today :) ) and its a tight fit under that hood but if theres a will theres a way.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

ha cool mang and sorry bout your girl buggin ya...i live with one that does that shit lol.

and not too sure about them year of blazers but working on them in a shop the probs ive delt with were rear brake lines(they like to rust if you live in colder areas) and the gas tanks had some probs rusting but chevy might of changed to dif tanks for them years? front end parts will go like ball joints tierods but thats after some beating on and i also live in northern MN where it snows like a mofo at times and lots of road salt in the winter months

Edited by cracker

I have a 2000 Blazer ( someone might be buying it today :) ) and its a tight fit under that hood but if theres a will theres a way.

Lmao, The chrystler was the same way ! I am intruiged by the blazer as i want to do a 4 15'' install in one, Instead of getting a full sized SUV and going with 4 18's, I think it might just be more efficent to have the smaller cabin space of a blazer with 4 15''s it is just a personal theory of mine i want to try + i like the look of them !

I am getting a disability tax credit + my grandparents are giving me cash from them selling their place & downgrading so i am going to have enough cash to complete the build all in 1 go. I have been looking at used yukon XL's & escalades aswell but i think i am going to go with the blazer for sure.

Anyways guys its good to be back & i am glad to be here ! What type of dog is that in your pic cubsfan ?

teamokanagandcaudio2.png

Lmao, The chrystler was the same way ! I am intruiged by the blazer as i want to do a 4 15'' install in one, Instead of getting a full sized SUV and going with 4 18's, I think it might just be more efficent to have the smaller cabin space of a blazer with 4 15''s it is just a personal theory of mine i want to try + i like the look of them !

I am getting a disability tax credit + my grandparents are giving me cash from them selling their place & downgrading so i am going to have enough cash to complete the build all in 1 go. I have been looking at used yukon XL's & escalades aswell but i think i am going to go with the blazer for sure.

Anyways guys its good to be back & i am glad to be here ! What type of dog is that in your pic cubsfan ?

where are you located hit up forum member destram he has a sick black 2003 blazer extreme in the non car audio for sale section.

heres the link :pardon:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76406-2003-chevrolet-xtreme-blazer-price-change/

Edited by Brandon15zzz

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Yup that was me knowledgestick, I had to create a new youtube channel due to harassment from my ex-girlfriend it got deleted & taken down. I am also just trying to get away from her as much as possible witch is also a new reason for the new account name :)

I am looking at around a 2002-2004 blazer. I have read some stuff about them that says they overheat often but i have never met somebody who has had a problem with them, That is why i would rather ask this community & see if anybody has some good hands on experiance they can share with me about this vehicle.

Also if they can fit multiple alternators will be important for me to find out aswell.

The crunch amplifier is awsome ! just look at how much air it is moving in that big ass boat of a car :) I think they are deffinatly under-rated as a company maxxsonics takes alot of flack sometimes when they dont deserve it ! the only reason i am upgrading to stetsom is for more RMS per amplifier & smaller size with their digital line up.

Sorry bout the girl dude! But I was looking into crunch didn't see a lot about them but it looks like they are pretty solid amps!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic