Second Skin Audio

2 channels arent really meant for woofers. if a song you are playing has more bass on the left channel and less on the right (for example), then the voice coils will be fighting eachother and that isnt good.

Never thought about that kranny, you are completely correct.

Sorry man, I'd say save up your money for a good system. ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

That's why you use a splitter to make both use the same signal.

use a splitter for what, RCA's? so just use lets say the Left RCA and split that and put that to the amp....uhh why? i assume you would want a full signal going to your speakers.

so does that i mean i need a new amp? or will the one i have work? cuz i cant afford a new amp right now

dont get me wrong it WILL work if you put each coil to each channel, it just isnt recommended because unequal bass lines will cause the woofer to basically fight with itself like a drunk guy dared by his friends at a frat party.

use a splitter for what, RCA's? so just use lets say the Left RCA and split that and put that to the amp....uhh why? i assume you would want a full signal going to your speakers.

Meh, my HU has left, right and sub out. I was saying to split the sub RCAs. Sorry to offend you lol

then is is possable to run a single coil sub on my amp in briged mode? and it not mess its self up?

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

then is is possable to run a single coil sub on my amp in briged mode? and it not mess its self up?

yes a single coil will work bridged fine, as long as its 4 ohms (not dual 4 ohms)

yes a single coil will work bridged fine, as long as its 4 ohms (not dual 4 ohms)

in that case can u help me find a sub that will work cuz i want a 15 to do that and it has to be under 140

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all