Sundown Audio

zapco Amps

ray60218

its honestly your choice. really cheap, but then again theyre pieces of trash. i was pretty peeved when a very close friend of mine decided to get this uber cool competition sound system consisting of sony explod 12s and a 1200 zapco iforce amp instead of actually consulting me and getting something worthwhile. and he ended up paying $500 for all the trash...tsk. the amps are useless

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

uhh... zapco amps are known for great SQ. maybe the ones he is selling are junk but they do make some killer amps.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

then maybe ive had isolated experiences with the product. i was not happy about the 2 seperate amps i worked with.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived