Sundown Audio

Amp adjustment help...

if it has a built-in crossover, set it to about 60 hz. you can play around with that. another thing a lot of ppl overlook is the subsonic filter. the higher it is, the more of your low end bass it takes away (in an effort to protect the sub from dangerously low frequencies). set that to 20 hz you should be fine

if it has a built-in crossover, set it to about 60 hz. you can play around with that. another thing a lot of ppl overlook is the subsonic filter. the higher it is, the more of your low end bass it takes away (in an effort to protect the sub from dangerously low frequencies). set that to 20 hz you should be fine

the sub sonic filter?

so what's stopping you?....you're not scared of the dark are you? lol j/k man.

lemme know how it goes when you do it

i set it the way you said and it slams...

but i blew the fuse on the power cable so i have the gain less then half and the bass remote less then half and it still hits reay hard... but what amp fuse should i get now to not have to worry about it.

i set it the way you said and it slams...

but i blew the fuse on the power cable so i have the gain less then half and the bass remote less then half and it still hits reay hard... but what amp fuse should i get now to not have to worry about it.

you blew the fuse? what size is your fuse underhood bro? must be too small, it shouldn't just blow from bangin ya music

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module