Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I'm just waiting for him to see this. I've been talking to him via text checking in with him and talking to him. But ya whatever you guys can do is gonna help all that much more! You guys are awesome!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Bump for a good cause.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ill try and see what i can do i have a tone of my old audio on cl for sale. do you know about how much the box is going to cost in suplys and the waight to ship

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

When my pay check rolls in I may be able to throw some money your way for this. If I don't have enough money after the pay check rolls in I will still try to contribute with extra work here n there to make a few extra bucks.

I understand how scary this stuff is, I am also a type 1 diabetic along with superdave07, have been for roughly 7/8 years. No comas here, but I have been close, and as stated before, there is nothing fun about it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Will you accept supply donations instead?? If so I'll send some screws your way :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

how do you send money through paypal?

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

1-??? sub powered by RF 2500-1bd, Big 3, 2-shuriken bt-120 batteries.

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

how do you send money through paypal?

When you sign up you have the option of connecting a Bank Account/Debit/Credit Card and you send money from those things, personally I use my Debit Card to send money.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Will you accept supply donations instead?? If so I'll send some screws your way :)

thats a good idea to i allwas have extra of things laying around glue screws cualking wire

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

Archived