Update Vid last page!! Help out an SMD'r In Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is long but please read it and consider it.

Okay so as some of you may know I do box designs. So a little over a month ago a member, Byers319, came to me looking for a box design. So we did our business and then he told me he would need another in a couple weeks. So a few days ago I doubled checked the max dimensions with him and he told me there was no rush (I figured finals and other end of the year BS). I asked why tho and he proceeded to tell me that his girlfriend was rushed to the hospital because she had gone into a diabetic coma. So for the past 3 days he has been with her at the hospital and she has been in and out of a diabetic coma that the doctors can not seem to figure out. Which brings me to this post. He has two level 3's on the way soon and I don't think that he should have to mess with building a box and everything else. I want to be able to build him his box and ship it to him. So my request to all of you SMD'ers is this:

Help me, help him by donating any amount you so choose to my paypal ([email protected]) to buy the wood and supplies needed to build the box and then to ship it to him. If you do make a donation reply to this post so I can give you credit for your help.

Please, please I am trying to do a good honest thing for a good honest guy.

I'll be posting the plans for the box sometime this evening to give you guys an idea of what it will look like.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I am probably going to contribute. I myself am a type 1 diabetic. I know how it is, i've been in a coma before, I can tell you first hand there isnt anything good about it. I actually have been in a coma and had kidney failure which resulted in my heart stopping for several minutes. I was revived. Had to learn to walk again. Help this guy out there is nothing fun about this at all. :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

That's what happened in the ambulance and one other time she has died and been revived twice. They have been together awhile. I'm planning on putting her name on his box as kind of a memory of all this. I know he has given up all of his review days for finals to be at the hospital with her in case she wakes up. Thanks superdave anything and everything is greatly appreciated.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Bump for more people wanna do this thing up right for a great person

Bump for more people wanna do this thing up right for a great person

Hey man i get paid Thursday i might be able to help out some. Idk how much tho. We will have to see when all the bills are paid.

Anything helps man. It's greatly appreciated!!

What a great idea, I would donate if I had some money and paypal, but I don't trust that stuff. One f my friends is diabetic and als the bass player in my band, they have to work s much harder just to keep up... Luckily no comas yet.

Good luck and hope people are kind enough to donate.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Bump- I also get paid at the end of the week, dunno how much i can do but i will do what i can. reminds me of when i was diagnose to be diabetic, age 5. i was in a coma for 2 months. Hope she can pull through

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I'm sorry but I don't have any money. But what you are doing is a great thing!

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

must say this is really kind of you to do, im currently jobless so i cant really help out currently, but good luck and props to a good guy here!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived