And some other items

Well, after fighting through steep college bills, being laid off and hard job market, drinking and automobile tickets, boat costs, and long list of monthly bills I just cannot hold onto this amp anymore. I love it to death but i know I will not be able to upgrade my electrical to keep up to this anytime soon so I might as well sell it. Amp is BNIB, and weighs 60+ ibs. $1150 shipped to anywhere in the 48. Will take trades for this, only amp I'll consider is a SAZ-3500 and some $$.

01_cactus.jpg

02_cactus.jpg

03_cactus.jpg

04_cactus.jpg

Also have this C&D battery laying around, its been sitting for a few months and hasn't been charged since I used it so it could spend some time on the charger, but voltage is still pretty high. I'll throw it on the power supply for a while so its ready to go for the new owner. I have one of these in the boat running 1200+ watts by itself, with voltage drop dipping to 11.5 full tilt with no alt. These batts are beasts for sure. Not sure what its worth, I know its nearly the same as an HC-3800. It weighs 101ib and is 139ah. so $250 shipped to the 48.

01_batt.jpg

02_batt.jpg

03_batt.jpg

04_batt.jpg

I have 200 of these tweeters that I got from parts express. I have used many, but I'll certainly never use all 200 so might as well sell them. Not sure what their worth, say $1 a pair + shipping. Will use priority flat rate packages based on size of order.

01_tweet.jpg

a saz 3500 and how much

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived