Sundown Audio

Soundstream RUB1.1600D

i am looking into one of these to match up with 2 fi ssd 12's and was wondering if they are as highly reviewed as some of their other products. if someone has some recommendations on a higher quality amp in the same price range($250) i'm open to suggestions.

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

i am looking into one of these to match up with 2 fi ssd 12's and was wondering if they are as highly reviewed as some of their other products. if someone has some recommendations on a higher quality amp in the same price range($250) i'm open to suggestions.

soundstream amps are very good shell treat you well :) i just got the rub1.800d and this thing is a monster for what it is it made my single type r a lot louder if i were u i would get it !

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

i just bought a rub2500.1d and it is a beast, if only i can bump my voltages up to rated specs at full blast(dippin to 12.5 now which is about 1000 watts rms at 2 ohms), ill be in heaven. havent been able to get her to shut down once, and its a very efficient amp.

Custom Sounds NW takes your ideas and turns them into your reality.

Custom enclosures, consultations, service and installation of mobile electronics and home theater equipment.

References available!

My FB Page

Two fully loaded fi SSD18's + Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D wired to .5 ohm for 3600 RMS = Bass for your face!

buddy is a soundstream dealer and I have never seen him have any problems with the amps a few blown subs but thats the user but soundstream replaced them no problem you will like the amp if you get it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

there also unregulatde amps meaning if u only have a 12v system ull get that power at 12v alot of amps cant do that very well !! im in love with my soundstream amp haha

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

sound stream makes a good product, looks like there trying to get back on track. there old stuff was really good and than they kinda dropped off for a while but the last couple of years i have noticed the quality of there products making a come back.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

I believe you are thinking of a regulated power supply, which will provide the same power for any voltage, unregulated varies with the input voltage.

And, yes, Rubicons are regulated, so you will get the same amount of power no matter the voltage, as long as its within limits.

I did not realize that, I though they were unregulated- but that's what I am here for, TO LEARN!

Eh, time for bed....

Edited by s_carter

Custom enclosures, consultations, service and installation of mobile electronics and home theater equipment.

References available!

My FB Page

Two fully loaded fi SSD18's + Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D wired to .5 ohm for 3600 RMS = Bass for your face!

The Rubicons are my favorite line that right now that SS makes, super affordable and built solid. I'd probably be using the Rub1.25000 if I wasn't 16v and using the XXX line :)

You you'll be very happy with that amp

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

I will be buying another Rubicon 4 channel to power my mains once I get ready to rebuild my entire setup soon, and if it performs half as good as this 2500D does, I will be ecstatic. I might even see about becoming a dealer for SS, since I can always use good quality equipment on hand for customers.

You will not be disappointed at all!

References available!

My FB Page