thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

I ordered my fogs from DDM tuning

my lows are from Numatik, he used to be a dealer and I got them at a fairly good price

they are pretty bright for being 12k

3 of the 6 subs shipped today so I can play 2 of them right at RMS and it should be bumpin pretty good :)

thanks everybody!!

thanks for the info.. now this might be a question u dont have the answer to but can u integrate the fogs with the futurevision hids.. cuz i have a 8k kit from them.. and thanks for helpin out with my simple questions.. hope ur build continues to go good man

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

thanks for the info.. now this might be a question u dont have the answer to but can u integrate the fogs with the futurevision hids.. cuz i have a 8k kit from them.. and thanks for helpin out with my simple questions.. hope ur build continues to go good man

you can mix and match HID's all you want

the ballast plugs in to the light itself and nothing else so mixing with Futurevision should be no problem

mine are going to be REALLY easy because the fogs are just plug the bulb into the ballast and then plug 2 pins into the stock harness

my lows I had to run a relay because Numatik threw it in and said something about them running better with a relay

that means I have to take the paint off the lens of the housing though haha

when I did my body drop we used a piece of wood on the jack and it snapped and shattered my drivers side fog light out of the housing so I said fuck it and just painted over them

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

you can mix and match HID's all you want

the ballast plugs in to the light itself and nothing else so mixing with Futurevision should be no problem

mine are going to be REALLY easy because the fogs are just plug the bulb into the ballast and then plug 2 pins into the stock harness

my lows I had to run a relay because Numatik threw it in and said something about them running better with a relay

that means I have to take the paint off the lens of the housing though haha

when I did my body drop we used a piece of wood on the jack and it snapped and shattered my drivers side fog light out of the housing so I said fuck it and just painted over them

good deal man.. thanks for the info

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

yeah according to Elvis the box played a pretty flat response anywhere from 20-80hz, he said it was one of the best sounding boxes he's built and with the combination of a fairly low Fs/SQ woofer it should sound GREAT! :)

I am so stoked, as soon as they get here I am throwin them bitches in

You'll have to hit me and minel up and we'll go over by those train tracks again. See how they sound :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You'll have to hit me and minel up and we'll go over by those train tracks again. See how they sound :)

it ain't going to be anything special until I get all 6 in with 2 more amps but I at LEAST want to be louder than my 18 or close to it and be able to play some of these screwed songs I've been makin :)

More cone area on more power should atleast be a little louder.

you are forgetting the fact that its an Elvis box so it automatically adds debeez to the ear-o-meter and my port is purple which adds deebeez anyways :D

Totally skipped my mind bro. Hmmm I wonder if we rattle-can my car purple, maybe I can be as loud as alan Dante?!?!?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived