thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

that made me lol, and I've been meaning to ask, what color is your suede? it looks brown to me but I'm assuming purple because of your port and rims.

well you saying if my hoe was stranded on the side of the road with no wheels and tires and a for sale sign on it and I would still envy you made me lol so we are even :lol:

its black, its the shittiest suede I have ever seen

I was so disappointed when I ordered 10 yards of it for my headliner, got it and it looked like fleece with some added suede like qualities to it so thats why I used it on the center console and what not

the lid of the center console is starting to get worn down so I'm thinking about redoing everything pretty soon to some better suede and have the air bag and center console lid covered in some type of dark purple suede material :)

lmao!! glad you said something I saw one mutual friend and knew it was someone from the forum so I just let it chill didn't ignore it

this kid from india found my myspace from youtube and keeps trying to add me.. then a couple days ago he added my facebook haha I used to accept people like that but now I'm thinking nah if I don't know you then just stick to watching my videos if you want to see the hoe or something

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

well you saying if my hoe was stranded on the side of the road with no wheels and tires and a for sale sign on it and I would still envy you made me lol so we are even :lol:

its black, its the shittiest suede I have ever seen

I was so disappointed when I ordered 10 yards of it for my headliner, got it and it looked like fleece with some added suede like qualities to it so thats why I used it on the center console and what not

the lid of the center console is starting to get worn down so I'm thinking about redoing everything pretty soon to some better suede and have the air bag and center console lid covered in some type of dark purple suede material :)

Maybe its the lighting in your videos, or the fancy filters you use.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Maybe its the lighting in your videos, or the fancy filters you use.

could be both.. I remember leaning over one day and the lid of my center console looked hella dirty but it was just a shadow plus the tint causing it to look like that

only place to go from here is up.. mentally that is.. the hoe might be going lower :D

he ain't shady just takes a little bit to get what you want out of him

what kind of dude would loan a 17 year old $1200 and expect to get paid back?

if the amp doesn't turn on then I send it back for free and get a brand new Powerbass 4k for free since they are an authorized powerbass dealer

I would see no reason for it not to play.. they replaced all the mosfets

idk justin is just weird man hopefully it dont sound like im talkin shit lol cuz im not,, but i would probably let u barrow 1200 because ii know u like that right now and i know you are not someone who wouldnt pay up... but thats goood about the amp man, cuz i seen threads on caco where ppl get their amps fixed power them up and nothing happens after xxx amount of dollers,,, but u wanna do me a favor if you call them again find out if they fix aromic. i know why the amp toook a dump it wasnt voltage.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lmao!! glad you said something I saw one mutual friend and knew it was someone from the forum so I just let it chill didn't ignore it

this kid from india found my myspace from youtube and keeps trying to add me.. then a couple days ago he added my facebook haha I used to accept people like that but now I'm thinking nah if I don't know you then just stick to watching my videos if you want to see the hoe or something

In all honesty, I expected you to say "I don't really add people from the forum" or something, which I totally understand. I don't go finding everyone on here on FB and add them, you're just one of the few people I seem to talk to a lot on CA forums.

Build related: What was the last update on your subs? last I heard they were supposed to be here tomorrow like 5 pages ago.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

idk justin is just weird man hopefully it dont sound like im talkin shit lol cuz im not,, but i would probably let u barrow 1200 because ii know u like that right now and i know you are not someone who wouldnt pay up... but thats goood about the amp man, cuz i seen threads on caco where ppl get their amps fixed power them up and nothing happens after xxx amount of dollers,,, but u wanna do me a favor if you call them again find out if they fix aromic. i know why the amp toook a dump it wasnt voltage.

nah I'm talking like before he even knew me..

and I've been reading a lot of those threads too all centered around db-r so I don't know

just remind me tomorrow and I might haha!

In all honesty, I expected you to say "I don't really add people from the forum" or something, which I totally understand. I don't go finding everyone on here on FB and add them, you're just one of the few people I seem to talk to a lot on CA forums.

Build related: What was the last update on your subs? last I heard they were supposed to be here tomorrow like 5 pages ago.

I don't know.. haha I never have a set time when they will be here I'm just going off of guesses based on previous knowledge of getting 2 from them

nah I'm talking like before he even knew me..

and I've been reading a lot of those threads too all centered around db-r so I don't know

just remind me tomorrow and I might haha!

I don't know.. haha I never have a set time when they will be here I'm just going off of guesses based on previous knowledge of getting 2 from them

:shrug: I know I was checking my tracking number everyday when rusty sent my 18 out, I had to wait a good two weeks I think, but damn when that woofer was in my hands I couldn't stop smiling.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

:shrug: I know I was checking my tracking number everyday when rusty sent my 18 out, I had to wait a good two weeks I think, but damn when that woofer was in my hands I couldn't stop smiling.

haha whats a tracking number?

I ninja'd a gps tracker on the fedex truck before JD sent them out :ph34r:

but no really he doesn't send tracking numbers you just guess when you get them

Archived