thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

And then go get an alignment and get your shit straight so doesn't happen again :lolz:

unmount the old tires from both sets of rims.. mount the new ones on mine and get an alignment all at once

I already fixed most of the negative camber issue by putting stock front bump stops back in.. so that was my bad

they should be able to take it almost back to spec camber now

I can't wait to get my 4's back on :D

then my amp should be here tomorrow and subs some time next week

things is lookin up for the hoe :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

yeah I thought about it today..

it killed me when those 2 front tires blew because I'm on spares right now and it kills the whole look of the hoe

on top of that I would have died if I had to sell them

going out to the garage to clean off the tail lights, hopefully we have some clear coat

also going to clean off the front turn signals and clear them

and my license plate light is out.. well one of them but thats still reason enough to pull me over

they are 194 bulbs and I have those in my doors so for the time being I don't need the reflectors in the rear, I need license plate lights

and if I can find the hardware the front license plate is going back on

time for some much needed maintenance on the hoe :)

Ive got like 6 or 7 194 LED's if you want them.

what color?

my dad found some 194's in his box of goodies so I got both bulbs replaced and one tail light done haha had to go bowling

and damn!! stock tail lights are bright as shit!!!

haha I knew you guys were thinkin it but I had to do what I had to do at that time

so glad Steve came through when he did because I had 2 people offering me $600 right before he called me

what color?

my dad found some 194's in his box of goodies so I got both bulbs replaced and one tail light done haha had to go bowling

and damn!! stock tail lights are bright as shit!!!

haha I knew you guys were thinkin it but I had to do what I had to do at that time

so glad Steve came through when he did because I had 2 people offering me $600 right before he called me

haha i bet theyre pissed now... :lol:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

whatever $600 was a steal for those.. some dude tried talking me down from that so I just stopped emailing him :lol:

i know man thats why they would be pissed. 600 for some sick rims. fuck lowballers man.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived