I'm about to do a air strut setup on my civic and wanted to know the part that will level my car out like when going into a turn keeps air in the strut and doesn't let it out when weight is changed..when my brother had cylinders on his civic and he took a turn the car kinda leaned as he turned...

you're not going to stop that much without a really good sway bar

Yeah I'm going to be running a sway bar and all...and I found it was a air accumulater my brother needed to run with his cylinder setup..

You can use accumulators that will help a lot. You wont get as much travel out of the suspension if you run sway bars, but it will handle better. Honestly my hatch, before i put a ton of weight in the back of it, handled very well with cylinders. most imports i ride in dont ride very well. all i had done at the time is replace all the bushing with poly and had some custom upper arms on it. Anyways long story short as long as you run an 8 valve set up it shouldnt sway too badly :good:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com