DC Sound Lab

FINALLY GOT EM IN!!! FREE AIR VID PAGE 5!

make sure gasket holes and basket holes are lined up and just screw it in!!

seriously, dont make this too tough. spin the gasket around the basket until the holes line up. if you cannot see the holes even after spinning the gasket atleast 10", then take the gasket all of the way off of the basket and inspect from there.

there is no chance they sent you a basket without holes :werd_msword:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

seriously, dont make this too tough. spin the gasket around the basket until the holes line up. if you cannot see the holes even after spinning the gasket atleast 10", then take the gasket all of the way off of the basket and inspect from there.

there is no chance they sent you a basket without holes :werd_msword:

This is what i thought but he made it sound like he has taken the gasket all the way off already. Im all sorts of confused. :trippy:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

in the light i can see the holes thru the surround. just wait for the pics lol i know the basket has holes

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

IMG_0369.jpg

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I would be scared to drill holes in a brand new sub, especially with how much we all love holes in our surrounds.

Now that I see the pic, thats how my BTLs came out of the box, just carefully push down through it from the top with a nail. I wouldnt do it from underneath and risk pushing up some of the adhesive material.

Edited by Carnag3

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

IMG_0368.jpg

1j1450.png

I would be scared to drill holes in a brand new sub, especially with how much we all love holes in our surrounds.

lol thats what im saying lol just wanna make sure its right

1j1450.png

flip the sub over so you can see the holes in the basket. line up the holes on the gasket with the holes in the surround. and you can poke the hole in the surround where screws go through.

edit

poke through top like carnag said so you don't pull the surround off

also u got a pm

Edited by ben29555

i just dont wanna tear up the surround LOL ill do that tommorow jsut thought it was pretty weird, never seen a sub like that

1j1450.png

just look under it and see where its drilled and put screw in the basket hole thru the surround... its very easy.. unless your retarded i cant see you damaging the sub... theres nothing to be scared of...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel